Active shooter in Memphis

Driving an Altima?

Probably.

BAN THE NISSAN ALTIMA!

3 Likes

Zero bail also. Can’t be seen as racist to your liberal friends

1 Like

ROR all the way.

Someone just asked me about this…“What is causing this?”…so sick of it I just said the truth…didn’t go over well…we are fucking doomed…people afraid to speak the truth, properly identify the cause…smgdh!

3 Likes

CNN has released a photo of the shooter

44 Likes

I just heard this one from someone “See, this is why nobody should have a gun”. Bwahahahahaha!

You simply cannot get it into their NPC brains…if I am the first hit, bad luck and shit happens but if I am not I then have the ability to help protect myself, my family, and my community from further harm and I will do it.

Nope, we should all outsource our self defense as well and live in the resulting world or rainbows and flowers. Yay!

4 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

CNN and MSNBC are talking about Jan 6th instead naturallly

5 Likes

I work with a 55 year old black dude and a 52 year old Puerto Rican. They’ve both referenced the kkk. We live in the North East. Guaranteed the Puerto Rican doesn’t know the Democrats started the kkk, the black dude possibly could know that. He’s a little smarter than the other dimwit

4 Likes
2 Likes

I literally couldn’t even find it on cnn - their ‘breaking’ twitter feed or actually searching it on their website

3 Likes

Nobody mentioned he was a poet, you racists

3 Likes

White people cannot live in safety when they are a minority of the population.

White people are a small minority population of Earth, and the few spots where they are not a minority are being invaded to make them into a minority.

9 Likes

When police put 20 rounds in his chest, CNN will be all over it.

10 Likes

The lefts darling angels acting up in Memphis.

3 Likes

Protests probably too

1 Like

I could not understand what this gentleman is saying here

1 Like

2 Likes