Active shooter in Memphis

3 Likes

MEMPHIS, Tenn.– Memphis Police are warning people to be on the lookout for a man who may be responsible for multiple shootings.

Police say the man is occupying a blue or silver sedan possibly an Infiniti or Nissan. He is armed and dangerous.

Police say they receiving reports that they are recording his actions on Facebook.

Police do not have a specific location at this time but they are responding.

I got an alert from a news account I follow on telegram and it had a clip of the Facebook live video.

1 Like

4 later

Updated Article…

MEMPHIS, Tenn.– Memphis Police are warning people to be on the lookout for a man who may be responsible for multiple shootings.

Police say the man is occupying a light blue Infiniti with a red dealer tag and a rear window busted out. He is armed and dangerous.

Police say they receiving reports that they are recording his actions on Facebook. They have not identified the 19-year-old suspect but they have released a photo of him.

Police do not have a specific location at this time but they are responding.

Call 911 immediately if you have any information.

Before the alert was issued, there were two separate shootings in South Memphis. A man was killed in a [shooting at South Parkway East] around 4:35 p.m. One minute later, a [woman was injured] in a second shooting on Norris Road near I-240.

Police have not officially confirmed if the suspect is responsible for those two shootings at this time.

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

Watch the video up there. He walks into a store and shoots what looks like an old lady.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for posting the video. I couldn’t figure out how to get it downloaded.

1 Like

Such a bitch move. Fuck that dude

10 Likes
1 Like

Subhuman behavior

3 Likes

Is this another black white supremacist Maga guy?

5 Likes

Wt flying fuck? RIP to the dude…

2 Likes

I truly wish scumbags like that would be the victims of these worthless fucking scum. KKK? wtf? What is this, 1950? lol @ KKK…are those dumbfucks even around anymore past garage hangouts, drinking beer, and talking about whatever the fuck? lol

4 Likes

Shit

Armed bystanders need to open fire at will on him

8 Likes

It’s Memphis. Of course there is a shooter.

1 Like

I highly doubt we see this on CNN. Biden won’t say shit

6 Likes

This is only a misdemeanor now.

3 Likes