Biden Admin Monkeypox Spokesman! The Pics Are Real!

Not photoshopped!

1 Like

Hey, big boy

When the day of reckoning comes…holy fucking shit!

1 Like

looks like a regualr at the blue oyster

3 Likes

He really could have just boiled all that down to “fags should stop fucking each other while infected with disease.”

Thats where all this tranny bullshit is taking us. It makes it so this dude feels like he has to use 3 additional groups to describe men that have sex with other men and I’m sure he feels awful for leaving out the other 482 genders that may or may not fuck gay dudes.

Also, this is the most disgusting, gay night club of an administration the world has ever seen. I’m surprised theres not stages set up on the lawns for gay dudes to bang each other in the name of freeom.

6 Likes

sassy gay friend GIF

biden administration recruiting exclusively at the blue oyster?

2 Likes

Between this guy and that Dept. of Energy freak who said he’s into some sort of animal play, they look like they could start a Right Said Fred cover band.

3 Likes

6af

2 Likes

"We’re “signaling to people who are in the gay/ bisexual/other-men-who-have sex-w/-men communities, & also transgender people who have sex w/ men…”

Fags. See how concise that is…?

2 Likes

Holy crap

Gay Lgbt GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Congrats to RdotC for finally getting a job, but looks like the lifestyle is catching up to him. Less drugs, less dick, more balanced diet.

3 Likes

Gross

FFS

I like this admin generally, but some of these staffing choices…goddamn.

Lol

1 Like

Generally this seems to be the norm for this administration.

He said goddam while bitting his fist…

wolf of wall street omg GIF

2 Likes

Looks like the right man for the job.

Ivan Drago Reaction GIF