Cincinnati Police Officer Fired After Caught Using Racial Slur On Bodycam

NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features NBCNews.com, MSNBC.com, TODAY.com, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.

You can shoot em and get a paid vacation but dont call them n words

2 Likes

What did she do, tell the truth?

1 Like

Sounds like she expressed her opinion. To herself. The realtor thing was some bullshit though - how do you fuck up like that?

Probably better off for her to be gone, women cops are a liability to begin with. See: any video of a woman cop detaining/chasing a suspect.

Not going to give NBC a click.

I have no issue with the body cams, and think they are needed. That said, it would fucking suck to have the majority of your word day recorded.

Every time the N-word is muttered it makes national news, even when it obviously DIDN’T get muttered.

Did NBC do a story about the Memphis woman who was kidnapped and murdered? Did an SUV do it?

She’s a stupid cunt. I’m glad she got fired. She’s better suited as a dish washer anyway.

1 Like

So “superstupid” Bitch is a liability and should be fired. You so eloquently put it.Yet you couldn’t hear what she even said?? You dumb fuck. Having said that I think we can probably theorize what she said. Which of us here hasn’t done the same exact thing while driving behind one race or another. That’s right, we all have. Fucking hypocrites.