Judge Gives Fauci 21 Days to Turn Over Emails With Social Media Giants

Judge Gives Fauci 21 Days to Turn Over Emails With Social Media Giants

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered Dr. Anthony Fauci and the White House Press Secretary to hand over their communications with five social media giants. The ruling stems from a lawsuit alleging the Biden administration colluded with the companies to censor COVID-19 viewpoints that weren’t aligned with the administration’s official narrative.

A federal judge on Tuesday orderedtop-ranking Biden administration officials — including Dr. Anthony Fauci and White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre — to hand over their communications with five social media giants within 21 days.

The ruling stems from a lawsuitfiled earlier this year by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeffrey Landry alleging the Biden administration colluded with Big Tech firms Twitter, Meta(Facebook’s parent company), Youtube, Instagram and LinkedIn to censor certain viewpoints under the guise of preventing the circulation of “misinformation” or “disinformation.”

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in July ordered the Biden administration to swiftly produce records requested by the plaintiffs as part of the discovery process.

7 Likes

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

The left seem invincible.

7 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

3 Likes

The MSM is all over this story. The walls are closing in on Fauci… If he doesnt produce these emails he is going to have nothing happen to him.

6 Likes

He’ll blame it all on Trump in the emails for a “bombshell” moment right before the mid terms…

1 Like

This will help Adam Berrinson’s case. I hope they all burn

Two years of school shutdowns, masks, and other draconian measures is a long time in the life of a child.

Fauci stole 10% of childhood from every living child in America that’s over the age of 2.

Psycho creep should be tried for treason.

2 Likes

This thread smells like bleach

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

So drink it already!

I only inject my bleeeeeach rookie