You gotta treat them [white people] like shit, like I mean that’s the only way they’ll respect you.”

Imagine a republican saying this and getting caught publicly. Will she get reprimanded?

Project Veritas: Democrat South Carolina US Senate Candidate Krystle Matthews: You Gotta Treat White People Like Sh*t

Project Veritas on Wednesday released undercover audio of Democrat South Carolina State Rep and US Senate candidate Krystle Matthews trashing white people.

“My district is slightly Republican, and it’s heavily white,” Matthews told an undercover PV journalist. “I’m no stranger to white people, I’m from a mostly white town.”

She continued, “And let me tell you one thing, you oughta know who you’re dealing with, like…you gotta treat them [white people] like shit, like I mean that’s the only way they’ll respect you.”

Krystle Matthews proceeded to tell the PV journalist that she keeps white people “under her thumb” otherwise they “get out of control like kids.”

6 Likes

Recall, Project Veritas in June released leaked audio of Krystle Matthews’ phone call with an inmate at Perry Correctional Institution calling for “secret sleepers” to infiltrate the South Carolina Republican party.

“We need some secret sleepers. Like you need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side. And we need them to win,” Krystle Matthews, a Democrat South Carolina State Rep. running for US Senate said in the leaked audio. “We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections. This is the only way you’re gonna change the dynamics in South Carolina.”

“We can wreak havoc for real from the inside out. Then we can flip some sh*t from the inside out.”

4 Likes

Matthews advocated for illegally funding her campaign.

“And I still gotta struggle to raise money for my campaign?” she said. “Where the f*ck is my black people with money? I don’t care about no dope money! Give me that dope boy money!” she said.

“Where the duffel bag boys?”

Matthews complained about black people in South Carolina: “Honestly, these ain’t the same type of black people that I grew up around. I don’t recognize these black people.”

She continued, “Listen, I can move in all kind of circles but I’m a n***** at heart…. I’m very much a n***** in a lot of ways, but I know how to turn it off and turn it on.”

4 Likes

What a wonderful candidate.

A true democrat.

13 Likes

Trump said “grab her by the pussy”.

-copypaste

6 Likes

Im going to have to strongly disagree that a large black woman acting out, being rude and belligerent will gain respect.

She may need to rework that equation, she may not have carried the one somewhere

3 Likes

She’s running for US senate… yet she has the communication level of a grammar school student.
I’m more appalled by the way she says it than what she says. And I barely graduated grade 8!
She seems a complete moron

5 Likes

2 Likes

You gotta treat white people like the spelling attempt of her first name… shitty

Krystle??

3 Likes

HAHAHA of course not. It won’t even get mainstream attention.

4 Likes

Any white person that votes for her should be automatically deported.

7 Likes

Actually he said the gold diggers would let you grab them by the pussy.

5 Likes

Disgusting but the reality is, without media coverage the average American (retard/democrat) voter will never hear about this.

6 Likes

What level of white person is she talking to where speaking like shit gets “respect”

I would guess that her talking down to white liberals generates a lot of fear and timidity.

But I can’t imagine being talked down to by an obnoxious black lady and “respecting” her for talking like that.

Funny enough she sounds like a chauvinist Andrew Tate extremist speaking about women. These people (far left jackasses) have no logic or reasoning skills and only exist prominently in politics because they’re propped up by far more deceptive and cunning people.

3 Likes

Speaks like a yard ape, and is in position to be one of our leaders lol. I wonder why we have problems? We truly have stupid people in 80% of our leadership positions.

5 Likes

The Democrat base has received the party message loud and clear.

3 Likes

!?!?!? You optimistic son of a bitch!!!

4 Likes

One thing that POS fails to comprehend (imagine that) is that to play a conservative they will have to turn their brains on and speak to principles, family values, hard work, responsibility, kindness, and community…so yeah good luck with that you fucking fat ass moon cricket!

1 Like

Disgusting. It is cliche, but reverse the races in this this screed and it would be MSM Armageddon. The country is fucked.

5 Likes

I blame the white people who vote for this shit more than the low iq negroid.

9 Likes