Active shooter in Memphis

Now im hoping he runs out of bullets and gets taken into custody.

2 Likes

Wtf

This better be all over the news like the dude from buffalo

It won’t. There won’t be a single racial component of this story mentioned at all.

1 Like
1 Like

I hope the guy gets what’s coming to him but anyone who uses the term dindu is showing off their low iq.

One video was enough for me to know I won’t be clicking any more of them. Fuck that’s horrific I hope this guy spends every moment of whatever remains of his miserable life in excruciating pain.

2 Likes

Just another day in this beautiful city of mine

1 Like

I mean it’s Memphis. “Active shooter” isn’t really out of the ordinary.

On google, this news is limited to Fox, NYPost, and Bloomberg (and local stations). One would think a person (who presumably identifies as male but that has not been confirmed) driving around and shooting people would be newsworthy for the mainstream networks.

2 Likes

Fucked up people of all colors kill people. They are just fucked up people and they all need to die.

3 Likes

I think they arrested that POS…such a shame. Should have executed him!

he is now being forced into a standoff?? this is unacceptable… i demand he either be left alone or be asked to be kind fully arrested and released on a misdemeanor charge immediately!!!

1 Like

Everyone that assisted in letting him out should be fired and face legal consequences. The blood is on their hands.

They had this piece of shit for attempted first degree murder in 2020 and he’s not in prison.

And now this.

6 Likes

That’s because those other networks don’t identify active shooters to be committing crimes.

Wait, is this the same guy that went on a high speed chase not that long ago? Was live streaming about going to someone’s house to fuck them up then got chased by the cops, wrecked his car? Sorry, haven’t read the entire thread.

God damn, this is why the death penalty should always exist (if he made ti to custody). There is no redemption there.

2 Likes

Fitting that Obamas son chose this day

1 Like

CNN several hours after a person indiscriminately shot other people:

6 Likes